Smith Performance Sprayers S100 1-Gallon Stainless Steel Compression Sprayer
Smith Performance Sprayers are built to work as hard as you do. They are durable, professional products with an emphasis on chemical resistance and are designed to spray into the tightest cracks and crevices. The S100 pest control series stainless steel compression sprayer is perfect solution for a wide variety of pest control applications. Easy-to-change Viton seals throughout the pump and shut-off as well as a tank, pump barrel, and dip tube made from A-Grade AISI-304 stainless steel make this sprayer highly resistant to harsh chemicals. Stainless steel wand and shut-off with a removable 5 PSI Check valve located at the end of the wand to prevent liquid from dripping out after shut off is released. Pull button pressure release valve makes it quick, easy, and safe to release internal pressure prior to opening the canister. A brass, 4-way multi-jet nozzle is included for ultimate versatility - providing critical spraying patterns to tackle the toughest jobs. Settings include: fine fan, coarse fan, pin, and crack and Crevice.
- AISI-304 grade stainless steel tank with wide mouth opening built to withstand harsh chemicals along with rugged transport and use
- Stainless steel wand containing a no-drip valve stem with integrated filter
- Viton seals, gaskets and check-valves through the pump and shut-off
- Pull button pressure release valve safely releases internal pressure prior to opening the tank
- Gauge monitors pressure where PSI is critical for consistent and even application of chemicals