Drione Pest Insecticide Dust w/Puffer Duster
Drione dust is a non-staining, odorless insecticide dust with pyrethrins that kills a wide variety of general household pests including bed bugs, ants, roaches, crickets, centipedes, spiders, beetles, ticks, fleas, mites, silverfish and more. Effective for up to 6 months if left undisturbed.
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins - 1.0%; Piperonyl Butoxide - 10.0%; Amorphous Silica Gel - 40.0%
DESCRIPTION: Drione dust is a desiccant dust with a residual of over 6 months.
Drione dust is labeled for Ants, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Cadelles, Centipedes, Cheese mites, Cigarette beetles, Cockroaches, American, Oriental, Confused flour beetles, Dark mealworms, Drugstore beetles, Drywood termites, Earwigs, Fleas, firebrats, Grain beetles, Grain mites, Granary weevils, Ground beetles, Lice, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Red flour beetles, Sawtoothed grain beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps, Drione dust may be used in non-food areas such as cracks and crevices in homes, office buildings, schools, warehouses, etc.
USE: Drione dust is best applied with a hand duster. Apply to cracks, crevices, wall voids, and underneath appliances. Do not apply in or around ventilation, vents, or HVAC units, or food areas.
Tips for using Drione dust:
* Within food areas, application of DRIONE® is limited to crack and crevice treatment only.
* Care should be taken to avoid depositing the product onto exposed surfaces or introducing the material into the air. Avoid contamination of food or food processing surfaces.
* For applications in non-food areas, apply a continuous visible film where insects hide:
- Underneath and behind stairs, refrigerators and appliances
- On, around, and behind moldings, shelving, baseboards, pipe openings, cracks and crevices
* For severe infestations, apply Drione behind cabinets and walls, in crawl spaces and attics.
***** Dusters may come in diffrent colors *****