CrossFire® Bed Bug Concentrate 13oz
The dawn of a new era in bed bug control is here.
CrossFire is formulated to kill pyrethroid-resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs.
- Patented technology
- Residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Approved for direct application onto mattresses
- Quick knockdown and kill
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Kills all bed bug life stages by contact and prevents bed bug egg hatch
- For use in residential, institutional and commercial facilities
Effective Bed Bug Application
For best results, in addition to treatment with CrossFire Insecticide Bed Bug Concentrate, pest control professionals should include tactics such as those listed below:
• Thoroughly inspect the premise for potential harborage sites. Besides common harborage sites associated with sleeping areas,
bed bugs can harbor in many other areas, such as those listed below. The identi cation and treatment of all harborage sites is the foundation of successful bed bug control.
- Behind wall hangings, pictures and mirrors
- Behind electrical switch plates
- In electronics such as radios and alarm clocks
- Under rugs and oor coverings
- In all nooks and crannies of nightstands
- All parts of beds; headboards, footboards, mattresses, box springs, frames
• Bed bugs are commonly found in adjacent units to the one being treated. Therefore, if it is possible, inspect the adjacent units (next, across, above and below) for bed bug infestations.
• Address if clutter is present within the premise. Be aware that in many cases clutter also provides harborage sites for bed bugs. The inspection of clutter allows the identi cation of additional bed bug populations present in the area. Once disturbed, bed bugs could disperse away from the clutter, creating additional pockets of infestation. In addition, bed bugs can be easily moved along with the clutter so create a plan in advance on how to treat and/or avoid spreading bed bugs into new areas of the home while working with the clutter.
• Laundering: seal infested items into a plastic bag to avoid spreading bed bugs within the home. Carefully empty the bag containing infested items into the laundry and then place the bags into a clean bag for disposal. Do not reuse the bags used to transport infested items. Wash and dry on high heat for 30 minutes to kill all bed bugs.
• Dispose of infested items that can be discarded.
CrossFire Concentrate will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. To make sure a surface is water-safe, apply in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Check after product has dried; if staining has not occurred, apply product to the treatment area.