Advion Ant Bait Gel
Advion Ant Bait Gel Application Instructions
Unscrew the blue tip that comes on the tube of gel. Replace with the enclosed long application tip to assist in applying gel bait directly into crack and crevices. Remove and clean the application tip after use, cleaning as needed, and replace with the closed cap before storing to keep gel from drying.
ADVION ant gel should be applied as spots of gel or small lines of gel.
- Placements of spots or lines of gel should be close to active foraging trails, nest sites, or to areas known to be active.
- Apply approximately 1/4" in. diameter spots (about the size of a pea).
- Apply lines of ADVION ant bait gel of approximately 1/8" wide and 2" long; up to 3" long for highly active foraging trails.
- Apply as many placements as possible to active trails or foraging areas without disrupting the natural behavior of the ants.
Advion ant bait gel may be used effectively in ant bait stations.
*Always read the product label completely before use.
Advion Ant Bait Gel Features
- Advion ant bait gel is translucent, has no odor, and is a non-staining formulation that stays fresh for extended periods. This allows ants to eat more Advion ant bait gel over an extended period of time, resulting in control and elimination of entire colonies.
- Advion ant gel contains a unique active ingredient unlike any other ant gel, so it performs like no other.
- Pet safe when used as directed.
- Formulation is highly attractive to sweet-feeding ants.
- Labeled for a wide variety of household ants.
- Bait is easy and convenient to apply with enclosed plunger or a.